Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

Best ADC in the game at the moment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
elryano
Forum Noobie
elryano

Best ADC in the game at the moment? _
PostSubject: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:09 pm

What's your opinion on the best ADC in the game atm?

Imo Draven has gotten a lot stronger, and he's been carrying pretty hard as of late from what I can see.

Goes pretty nicely with the new items.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://pwned.nl
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:20 pm

ADC is one of my main roles so it's hard for me to say. Different ADC's are better in certain situations. If a team can protect Kog Maw or Vayne, they will shred everybody. But they have bad lanning phases. In Lanning, I think Ez/Mf is the best. Maybe even Cait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-gamerz.com
Sands
Forum Noobie
Sands

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:49 pm

I think every ADC has potential to be the best, just that some are easier to play than others. Most people like to play ADCs with escape like Corki, Ezreal, etc.

If you see someone pick Kog,Ashe,Varus, Draven, or Cait, they most likely will need a team that can protect them, though Ashe, after laning phase, can just initiate for your team.

MF can usually can kite most champions thanks to her passive movement speed, but is harder to play since you have to dodge everything.

Most played ADC is definetly Ezreal because of his blink and poke ability. He is a safe pick for most people because he can escape most situations.

My 2 cents

Back to top Go down
Valkyrie17
Forum Noobie
Valkyrie17

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Ezreal imo is The best Adc at the moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JustDunnkIt
Anime Phreak Manager
Anime Phreak Manager
JustDunnkIt

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:08 pm

i think mabey Vayne just cuz of her skills and kit its prety fing OP
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-gamerz.net/forum
razr1001
Forum Noobie
razr1001

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Ez is the best atm.

Worst would be Varus.
Back to top Go down
Psycoticmidget
Forum Noobie
Psycoticmidget

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Corki is Still a beast.
Back to top Go down
soulbadguy14
Forum Noobie
soulbadguy14

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:44 am

im a varus fan extra damage with basic attacks an a snare for a ult massive damage -_-
Back to top Go down
VeryWeak676
Forum Noobie
VeryWeak676

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:30 am

I love cait
Back to top Go down
Thursti
Forum Noobie
Thursti

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:46 am

Ezrael is probably the best overall pick for adc, good burst, good escape, global ult.

A lot of adcs are good for different reasons though, for example an aggressive Cait is so annoying to lane against.
Back to top Go down
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:47 am

Thursti wrote:
Ezrael is probably the best overall pick for adc, good burst, good escape, global ult.

A lot of adcs are good for different reasons though, for example an aggressive Cait is so annoying to lane against.
Yeah dude, I feel you. Cait is a whore. Neutral
Back to top Go down
zRR
Forum Poster
zRR

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:38 am

Am starting to hate ezreal and I used to love him
Back to top Go down
Thursti
Forum Noobie
Thursti

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 am

Mountain Dew wrote:
Thursti wrote:

Yeah dude, I feel you. Cait is a whore. Neutral

It's very satisfying though to pull one of those jump in front of the bullet for your friend scenes when you try to block cait's ult for an ally.
Back to top Go down
Afro Samurai
Forum Beast
Afro Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 am

I think ez is the best. Varus blows, and all who play him blow me. They all have their ups and downs. Been playing graves lately because his burst is orgasmic. uhhhhhh..
Back to top Go down
Tka Infinity
Forum Contributor
Tka Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 am

Some of these opinions are completely biased. I feel that the best adc is going to be the adc you play the best. For me right now it would be varus. Im sorry but his q and burst is one of the best for adc's right now. The range on his ultimate is somewhat broken. The only problem I have found playing varus is that you find yourself constantly mana hungry.

Ezreal is great but lacks that overwhelming auto attack damage.

Corki is also up there with varus because his dps can be amazing. He has an escape and true damage and can chase down and kite other adc's fairly easily.

Cait is a good pick and is amplified by a soraka support. Her moveset puts her in the position to get out of a single targets range but doesnt do well in groups. Her ult proves to be one of the most useful in chasing down visible enemies. But what makes cait the pick of most summoners is her range. Her range makes her hard to get to without taking massive damage before you get there.

Ashe is old school and anyone who can play a good ashe should do it.

Sivir is also one of the skillful oldschool adc's that if played right can be deadly no matter what. Sivir is one of the best imo because she can outplayed most every champ using her shield. I know I've missed some adc's but I didnt want to get into to much detail. Keep in mind this is totally my opinion but is one backed up by facts. Enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
JustDunnkIt
Anime Phreak Manager
Anime Phreak Manager
JustDunnkIt

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 am

D: TWITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Varus does have the lowest win rate of the adc's, though.
Back to top Go down
Tka Infinity
Forum Contributor
Tka Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:00 am

Thats only because nobody in the lower elo plays him right. If anyone here ever wanted to support me just to see then you would know.
Back to top Go down
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:50 am

In all elo's he has the lowest win rate.
Back to top Go down
Tka Infinity
Forum Contributor
Tka Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:34 am

I blame that on the fact that hes barely played.
Back to top Go down
JustDunnkIt
Anime Phreak Manager
Anime Phreak Manager
JustDunnkIt

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 pm

correct if he was played more people would know how to use him.
Back to top Go down
zRR
Forum Poster
zRR

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:41 am

varus has a fun kit however he can't really scape ganks and he has to be on the lead of the lane to be effective, his passive isn't great needs a bit of rework
Back to top Go down
DarkWatcher12
Forum Beast
DarkWatcher12

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:33 am

I love the most Varus in a combination with Leona due to the stuns leona can provide and her passive. Varus when he has a Leona to support him he can kill the enemyes instantly due to his w+leona's passive. That's just OP.
Back to top Go down
zRR
Forum Poster
zRR

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 am

Well the problem with leona is that, if you don't get the aggresion needed early game, she falls off and has no lane presence since she has to go in to deal the most damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best ADC in the game at the moment?   Best ADC in the game at the moment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best ADC in the game at the moment?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: Off Topics :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com