Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

I'm here for my Introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carpetfresh
Forum Noobie
Carpetfresh

I'm here for my Introduction. _
PostSubject: I'm here for my Introduction.   I'm here for my Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:24 am

Hello everyone, my name is Michael and my summoner name is Crai Crushna. I am currently a full time college student going to Full Sail University Online for my Bachelor's Degree in Game Design. I already own a duel associates in 3D Animation and Game Design. I'm going to be releasing a IOS game (phone) in the next 3 months so that I will have something on my portfolio as I want to work for Riot Games.

In league I did noting but play bot game until level 30 because I thought the matchmaking system was based off of wins and I didn't want to be level 1 with 0 wins with no mastery points or runes against a level 30 with full everything. So I waited.....That was a mistake because the community (was) bad at the time (back in August of this year) as it was before the Tribunal system. So I had to create another account that was 100% specifically for PvP so that I could get some people experience and work my up to playing with 30's. So far I have 109 wins on that other account and I'm level 21, I will inform everyone of that account at the end of this introduction. I like to play all positions save the Jungler role because I only have bot experience in it, which is like no experience at all. The reason I do not want to try out jungling with randoms is because I do not want them to get angry and report me for "feeding" even though I'm just doing my best and trying to learn. I try to play all roles so that I can get accustomed to playing each one so that I can do anything any team want me to do.

Champs I like to play as in PvP: All the ones I own. But seriously:

Top Lane: Jax, Riven, Rengar, Vi, Irelia, Zed, Nidalee, Malphite, Master Yi
Jungle: Jax, Vi, NuNu, Fiddle, Rengar
Mid Lane: Ahri, Twisted Fate, Evelyn, Morgana, Leblanc, Katarina, Veigar, Zed, Nidalee, Karthus
Bot Lane Carry: Ashe, Vayne, Sivir, Jax
Bot Lane Support: Taric, NuNu, Morgana, Ahri, Leblanc, Kayle, Nidalee

Those are the champs that I've either played in PvP or want too (I never played Vi Jungle or top yet but played her in Twisted Treeline).

My main is Crai Crushna
My PvP is Jessica Nailo

There is a backstory to the second name and it's called shes the Hero of an Indie game that I want to make.

Happy Holidays everyone and I look forward to playing with a nice community.
Back to top Go down
DarkWatcher12
Forum Beast
DarkWatcher12

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for my Introduction.   I'm here for my Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:25 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Afro Samurai
Forum Beast
Afro Samurai

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for my Introduction.   I'm here for my Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 am

Welcome, guy!
Back to top Go down
Carpetfresh
Forum Noobie
Carpetfresh

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for my Introduction.   I'm here for my Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:33 am

That Draven face isn't creepy at all.......
Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for my Introduction.   I'm here for my Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks for the nice introduction and welcome to AG. Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for my Introduction.   I'm here for my Introduction. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here for my Introduction.   I'm here for my Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm here for my Introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: All Gamerz Section :: Stop n' Drop :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | Video games | News, tricks and tips, hints | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com