Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

Ryan called me a liar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Search116
Forum Poster
Search116

Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

[img]Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 Fu_rya10[/img]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Yeah I'm definitely with Ryan on this one, whether it's a joke or not he can post whatever he wants. If you have a problem with something someone does or says, there's always a better solution than calling them out on a post and trying to start shit like a 5 year old. This has escalated way past what it needs to be. Next time you have a problem take it to a pm or a complaint thread. This type of stuff is the things that could give the site bad rep, and possibly lose valuable new members. If you come on this site and the first thing you see is a new poster (no offense) and an admin arguing that's going to leave a bad first impression as opposed to what this site really is (helpful, great community, etc.)

Not putting the blame on anyone specifically but I'm sure were all old enough to be able to make smart decisions. When you're a part of this community you should remember everything you do affects the way our forums look.

Members aren't the only ones who can read our threads, guests can just as easily see this.

So with that said I'm asking an admin or any staff to close this thread.
Back to top Go down
DarkCyberElf
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:51 am

I wasn't being serious and I know it. What I do know is I have easily without breaking a sweat made this escalate to a point I'm not so sure I want to invest anymore time in... you predictably responded negatively to something that you shouldn't have wasted the time of day on. The thread doesn't prove that I'm some "asshole" (as you put it) who tries to start fights on forums, I don't honestly care if you believe what I said about not being serious or not. I specifically stated already that I don't believe a word of what I said, I had a feeling beforehand you guys were joking (despite the fact that anyone who doesn't know you or your friend Chris personally would likely not figure this out), and I responded to a troll thread in kind by taking it to the next level.

@ Vizual - Really what you should be getting out of this is that the site creator/owner Ranik/Ryan is easily baited into a negative conversation in which he shows his childish side. Even after I finish explaining I literally had no emotional response to this thread and was joking when I said "Search116 is thick" or "he's a dumbass" or "ban him"... I don't know the guy, I don't REALLY make character judgments based on something they do in one instance online. But the judgment I can make is that Ryan is taking this way too seriously, and he needs to stop replying, and do the right thing and lock the thread or dispose of it.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCyberElf
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:54 am

And now you really seem like a child that has to get the last word on everything. That entire thing you just posted was completely unnecessary. I ended the conversation and didnt ask for your opinion. So with all due respect, fuck off.
Back to top Go down
DarkCyberElf
Forum Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:03 am

I don't think you realize that I didn't with my initial comments have a problem with anyone, and if you READ any of my own posts, I wasn't starting "shit" or acting like a child, I baited Ryan into doing so. And as you can see, he's pretty steamed for no good reason. I already told him basically "JK" and let it go. And he STILL thinks I care about any of this. Right now the only person I take issue with is Ryan (or more specifically, his current attitude). I will gladly leave this site if that is (1) what he wants or (2) if he continues to escalate this. As to the "who do you think you are" part... Most of those 18 posts are me trying to be friendly with newcomers and allow them to play with me, the others are more than likely tips or constructive criticism, I can't at the moment be bothered to remember. Clearly you don't care if someone positively contributes to your site and then proceeds to piss you off in a petty conversation. I then told you I didn't mean a word of it and you're still under the delusion that I ever cared?What that proves isn't that I'm arrogant for no reason (but I am arrogant, admittedly), it suggests you act like a child in retaliation when things don't go your way. I don't appreciate that, and this gives me a reason to want to abandon the effort I put in this site (you may not think it's much, but I can recall many hours of contributing to this site when I could have been doing something else).

@ Vizual - The only person who COULD give this site a bad name is Ryan himself, and that is IF he keeps up this fruitless attempt to respond to things like this consistently like an internet troll.

Vizual wrote:
Yeah I'm definitely with Ryan on this one, whether it's a joke or not he can post whatever he wants. If you have a problem with something someone does or says, there's always a better solution than calling them out on a post and trying to start shit like a 5 year old. This has escalated way past what it needs to be. Next time you have a problem take it to a pm or a complaint thread. This type of stuff is the things that could give the site bad rep, and possibly lose valuable new members. If you come on this site and the first thing you see is a new poster (no offense) and an admin arguing that's going to leave a bad first impression as opposed to what this site really is (helpful, great community, etc.)

Not putting the blame on anyone specifically but I'm sure were all old enough to be able to make smart decisions. When you're a part of this community you should remember everything you do affects the way our forums look.

Members aren't the only ones who can read our threads, guests can just as easily see this.

So with that said I'm asking an admin or any staff to close this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkCyberElf
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 am

Lmao, you're so fucking salty it's funny. I'm steamed? Steamed about what? If you haven't noticed, my name is a dark red color. Meaning I can dispose of you if and when I wanted to if you were honestly pissing me off.

I generally don't get mad over a forum post. It's funny you still keep trying to say you weren't serious when you clearly was. Then you try to cover your own ass when I tell you to back off.

You call me childish, yet you claim to have purposely "bait me into a argument" or however you put it. How old does that make you if you're TRYING to bait people into fights?

The thing is, though...You didn't "bait" me into anything, you were being serious and now you have done fueled this fire so much your pride wont allow you to just stop.

Oh, and btw, once again, my name is dark red, an administrator. I'll reply to this thread as much as I want. You are in no position to basically say you deserve the last word in this and that I shouldn't reply to keep fueling something you started.

Oh, and please describe to me what isn't "going my way". Last time I checked, that wasn't an issue here. If I want something to go my way, I'll simply do it? It's like you don't think I'm in charge around here or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:34 am

Elf PM'd Chris to work this out(because Chris was the actual original target). I'm going to drop it and leave it at that.

/thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan called me a liar   Ryan called me a liar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan called me a liar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: Off Topics :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com