Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

Request for criticism/judgment/opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

Request for criticism/judgment/opinions _
PostSubject: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 am

Just made this signature, i know its no Apollo original but still would enjoy the critiques if y'all dont mind Smile

Request for criticism/judgment/opinions Merpto10
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:00 am

Pretty good, I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Looks ok.

I'm not an artist, though. It's better than what I could make...Apollo will be the one to give you real CnC on what you need to improve on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Try reading some tutorials, there is a lot of places i could critique but i choose not to because its lacking in every aspect. Go to photoshoptutorials.ws and try to pick some stuff up. Until i see work with enough elements to critique, ill just say keep it up.
Back to top Go down
JustDunnkIt
Anime Phreak Manager
Anime Phreak Manager
JustDunnkIt

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 pm

very nice i like the aspect of FF so to me this is relayt good !
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-gamerz.net/forum
DeathKidX
Forum Noobie
DeathKidX

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 pm

@On topic
I like it dont know much about photoshop but if someone wanna teach me that would be cool.

@off topic
Anyone wanna make me a league of legends banner DeathKidx on it XD
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Agreed, like I said to the untrained eye it looks good but I don't know much about photoshop. The farthest I get in GFX is Gimp.
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Forum Beast
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:28 am

Should be in a topic on it's own. Doesn't belong here Neutral

DeathKidX wrote:
@On topic
I like it dont know much about photoshop but if someone wanna teach me that would be cool.

@off topic
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:30 am

Thank you everyone for the comments

Apollo wrote:
Try reading some tutorials, there is a lot of places i could critique but i choose not to because its lacking in every aspect. Go to photoshoptutorials.ws and try to pick some stuff up. Until i see work with enough elements to critique, ill just say keep it up.

Are there any plugins that you recommend that are especially good for forum signatures, banners, and such? I've been reading up on the photoshoptutorials.ws and most of the stuff so far is general tips for a wide audience which dont get me wrong is extremely useful, just trying to narrow my focus a bit better if that sounds right?

DeathKidX wrote:
@off topic
thanks in advance

Like a background for twitch? And also by league of legends, any more guidelines towards champions you prefer or whatever as long as its related to LoL?
Back to top Go down
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 am

Photoshop, stay away from GIMP
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:21 am

I can't afford photoshop. And I can't figure out how to get a code generator thing or whatever for an illegal download of it.
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Forum Beast
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:45 am

You shouldn't be using the internet.

Vizual wrote:
I can't afford photoshop. And I can't figure out how to get a code generator thing or whatever for an illegal download of it.
Back to top Go down
DeathKidX
Forum Noobie
DeathKidX

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 am

Well you could say for twitch.tv and facebook. I plan to make a videos to stream on twitch.tv and just make videos to make for youtube. champions you can put darius and renekton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for criticism/judgment/opinions   Request for criticism/judgment/opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for criticism/judgment/opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: Show Off-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com