Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeffeh1213
Forum Noobie
jeffeh1213

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:57 pm

I dunno, I fought Vi a couple times solo top (i don't even know where she's supposed to go) and she absolutely demolished me. I had no idea what to do against her. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Mamieee
Forum Noobie
Mamieee

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:00 pm

There was a Vi on my team in a 3v3, she completley dominated.

I guess to counter her, just dodge her q's. If she starts to charge one up, move away. If she goes into the brush for a suprise attack or something, move away aswell. She'll end up wasting her mana and her shield, once her shield is down, i guess you can dish out your own harrass. Having some range will be good. People like jayce are pretty hard counters too her.
Back to top Go down
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:11 pm

I have not tried her yet except in a bot match to see what her abilities can do. The log in music is epic for her.

She seems strong though. The main thing is people have no experience lanning vs her.

I'd just try to dodge her abilities and trade with her when her shield is down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-gamerz.com
Famous
Forum Noobie
Famous

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:43 pm

She's outclassed by most common solotop pics like riven, renekton, jax, etc. Shes easy to kite as well. Shes at her peak lategame since if shes built properly, can go directly for your ad carry and kill them
Back to top Go down
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Famous wrote:
She's outclassed by most common solotop pics like riven, renekton, jax, etc. Shes easy to kite as well. Shes at her peak lategame since if shes built properly, can go directly for your ad carry and kill them
Her Q is channeled, so her Q can be disrupted by things.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie17
Forum Noobie
Valkyrie17

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Yup, But looks like she dives well with her ult being just like naut's..
Back to top Go down
Psycoticmidget
Forum Noobie
Psycoticmidget

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:59 pm

All I know is that her log in music is bad ass.
Back to top Go down
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:15 am

Psycoticmidget wrote:
All I know is that her log in music is bad ass.
Bro, that's what I'm saying. Cool
Back to top Go down
soulbadguy14
Forum Noobie
soulbadguy14

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 am

vi isnt as good as i thought she would be well atless early game late game she can wreck
Back to top Go down
Thursti
Forum Noobie
Thursti

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:48 am

I've played maybe 5 games so far with a Vi on my team and let me just say that everything people have said about her weak early game is true, the Vi's got demolished in lane but it seems like they do scale very well into late-game cause most usually recover by the time we get to around 20-25 mins.
Back to top Go down
Tka Infinity
Forum Contributor
Tka Infinity

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 am

I think Vi is an amazing champion. Why'll she can be brutal top she can also be kited easily. Which is why I mostly jungle her, I think that this is where she really shines, having alot of presence when she does gank.

Also, soulbadguy, I love your avatar. Final fantasy X was one of my favorite games of the series. KIMAHRI! <3
Back to top Go down
BrainiacGeekster
Forum Noobie
BrainiacGeekster

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 am

All the ones I've seen so far have done poorly actually, so I don't have a good grasp on what she can and can't do yet. Her kit, from what I've read, seems solid though.
Back to top Go down
Thursti
Forum Noobie
Thursti

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 am

Correction to previous post. Just played with a great Vi. Her ult is an amazing initiator and that excessive force really hurts when you stack it up and pushes waves pretty well. I'd still pick a bunch of top laners over her though.
Back to top Go down
Afro Samurai
Forum Beast
Afro Samurai

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 am

Mountain Dew wrote:
I have not tried her yet except in a bot match to see what her abilities can do. The log in music is epic for her.

She seems strong though. The main thing is people have no experience lanning vs her.

I'd just try to dodge her abilities and trade with her when her shield is down.

^yup
Back to top Go down
JustDunnkIt
Anime Phreak Manager
Anime Phreak Manager
JustDunnkIt

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 am

Thank you all Smile thats the kinda stuff i wana here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.all-gamerz.net/forum
Eminent
Forum Noobie
Eminent

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:03 pm

You can counter her so hard with Morde... (huehue)

It was my first time with Morde and went up 3/0 in 15 min.

:3
Back to top Go down
AG Bot
Autobots
AG Bot

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Mordekaiser es numero uno huehuehue
Back to top Go down
BrainiacGeekster
Forum Noobie
BrainiacGeekster

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:27 am

Thursti wrote:
Correction to previous post. Just played with a great Vi. Her ult is an amazing initiator and that excessive force really hurts when you stack it up and pushes waves pretty well. I'd still pick a bunch of top laners over her though.

Correction? I never said there weren't any great Vi players, I just said I hadn't seen any/played with any as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi? _
PostSubject: Re: [LoL] Thoughts on Vi?   [LoL] Thoughts on Vi? Empty

Back to top Go down

[LoL] Thoughts on Vi?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: Off Topics :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com