Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

First wave of advertisement this weekend/Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

First wave of advertisement this weekend/Updates _
PostSubject: First wave of advertisement this weekend/Updates   First wave of advertisement this weekend/Updates EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:35 am

This weekend, I will start doing my first wave of advertisement for new members to come and join. This wave will be mostly from the League of Legends community. Our domain is up, so please use http://www.allgamerz.net now .

Post a introduction, make a conversation, join the chatbox.. Something?! Lets start posting.

-Updates and categories will be updated this weekend. It isn't finished currently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net

First wave of advertisement this weekend/Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: All Gamerz Section :: Site News-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com