Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

Otaku Max's Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku Max
Forum Noobie
Otaku Max

Otaku Max's Mod Application _
PostSubject: Otaku Max's Mod Application   Otaku Max's Mod Application EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Name - Aaron (Otaku Max)

Age - 17

Country - United States

Sex - Male

Referrals (people who support you to become a mod) -

Do you specialize in anything that can help the site? (This could be such things as GFx, coding, gaming knowledge to multiple consoles/games, etc) - I'm a coder, I sometimes GFx I have immense knowledge of mostly every game for every console in history, including the atari 2600 and old consoles like that, I also have immense knowledge of a lot of MMOs and MMORPGs, and I have very immense knowledge on anything anime or manga related.

Do you know what a moderators abilities are? - Well when I had my own forum they had the abilites to ban from the forum, change usernames, change signatures, change just about anything. Set forum groups, lock and unlock topics, make topics sticky, set moderator groups and what permissions each group gets. Etc etc.

Ever been a moderator on another site? (or admin) - Yes. I have owned my own forums before.

Why should we hire you as a moderator? Because i'm not a person who abuses their power, i'm usually nice to most people. I have lots of skills and immense knowledge when it comes to most things, and I could probably help the site in lots of ways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/randomotakupage
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Max's Mod Application   Otaku Max's Mod Application EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:42 pm

-App pending-
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Max's Mod Application   Otaku Max's Mod Application EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 am

Id like to see you as a active member before i give a rank like this away.
Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Max's Mod Application   Otaku Max's Mod Application EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 am

I told you the same thing EE said. So I'm going to have to decline it for now, proving activity doesn't happen over night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku Max's Mod Application   Otaku Max's Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Otaku Max's Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: All Gamerz Section :: Staff Applications :: Moderator-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com