Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

Where is everyone at?!!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

Where is everyone at?!!?!? _
PostSubject: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 am

Its spring break and everyone disappeared off the forum! lol
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:14 am

I have spring break next week D: but will still be here because I have nothing else to do xD
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 am

My spring break is 2nd week of april

Forums are just dead because there really isnt anything to discuss since the top game is LoL for these forums and the most active people on the forums dont play it for the most part anymore.

Plus vizual is grounded and he typically is the one that spams every new updated post lol tounge
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:35 am

That is so true about Vizual Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:46 am

Duh, everyone buy a Ps3. We'll COD it up!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 am

I already have one
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 am

I actually have a ps3 but i'm not very fond of CoD, played it way too much
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:16 pm

nobody plays LoL and there aren't any other games the forums directly support.
Back to top Go down
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:44 pm

We need a new game(s).
Back to top Go down
Aetherlich
Forum Noobie
Aetherlich

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:30 pm

I would love to play some lol, but when I'm on I dont see anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 am

That is why we shall expand to CoD!
Back to top Go down
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:19 am

I'm working on modding mw2 right now... These cfg files are neat, but lack the ability to run without a infection..

I need to find a decoder as well, to see how to reassemble these codes.
Back to top Go down
Froggy
Forum Beast
Froggy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 am

Gotta start somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 am

My recommendation is that the admins/moderators need to make a decision in a game that they want to put a driving force into. Obviously, they did this with LoL and it brought some successes but i believe all of them except for vizual have ultimately stopped or rarely play LoL anymore so for this reason they need to pick a new game. On this same note, its gonna take some time so picking a game then switching the next week isn't going to work and neither is having the website as a low priority. Unfortunately, although the website is growing in numbers, its becoming less and less active which means it's dieing and although the website is for casual gamers; it's going to require a more active effort to succeed.

So whether that game is Black Ops 2, Combat Arms, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Forza, Madden, or whatever it's going to require a lot more effort than what is currently happening.
Back to top Go down
Holy Assassin
Forum Contributor
Holy Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 am

I think it would be hard to have an active website for a console game. I could be wrong but the fact that it is much more difficult to get on here on a console than it is if you are going to play LoL would complicate things.
As Godlike said, when the main leaders no longer play the game and there is very little activity in the game it makes it difficult to grow. Personally I joined so I could have people to play with when I was online. Sadly there are very few people from here that are ever online. I am happy to help get people looking at the site to grow the numbers but if leaders aren't going to focus on a game then it isn't going to do any good.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanbauer.acndirect.com
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 pm

As Holy said focusing on a console game will be extremely difficult because compared to PC gamers, they rarely will go to PC for groups especially if they are casual which this site is targeted to.
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Still grounded >.<
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

Oh the irony of this post as well as it being under 3 words for an acceptable posts tounge

Dr_Godlike wrote:
My spring break is 2nd week of april

Forums are just dead because there really isnt anything to discuss since the top game is LoL for these forums and the most active people on the forums dont play it for the most part anymore.

Plus vizual is grounded and he typically is the one that spams every new updated post lol tounge
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm

1. Still
2. Grounded
3. >.<

3 words. NUFF said, and once again. Also, my post is relevant to the original post saying where is everyone at. I was replying saying I'm still grounded. Very Happy hop off
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm

I was just making a joke so any idea when you'll be ungrounded?
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 pm

They're starting to be a little more lenient. Like I played two games yesterday on LoL and they didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:13 am

Where's everyone at seriously, hardly any replies this weekend.. :O
Back to top Go down
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 am

We need new members and new posters.
Back to top Go down
Mews
Forum Contributor
Mews

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 am

Playing other shit
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:17 pm

I check in here, but I don't ever feel compelled to post.

I play LoL and thats pretty much it, and Visual is the only person here I know that also plays LoL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone at?!!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: Off Topics :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com