Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Welcome to AllGamerz.net. Please sign in or register. If you don't have an account, registration only takes about 20 seconds since you don't need to confirm your email address. Can't wait to see you around the forums!

-Staff.
Allgamerz.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allgamerz.net

A gaming community for get-togethers, excitement, and entertainment!

HomeNEWSSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to All-gamerz.net Guest
Have fun and enjoy our site we hope to see you active on the forums!

Share | 

Where is everyone at?!!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WarCrazy
Executive Designer
Executive Designer
WarCrazy

Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Its spring break and everyone disappeared off the forum! lol
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Exactly ^, Poisoned is really the only person I play LoL with and i'm pretty sure i've added everyone.
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

And I don't even like playing with him...hes such a noob..

...I mean, ITS GREAT.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 am

Plenty of people from all-gamerz that are on LoL quite often; DefineEvil, TD, and Heri the Kitty just to name a few. I would play with y'all more if i wasn't so bad compared to level 30's.
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Dr_Godlike wrote:
Plenty of people from all-gamerz that are on LoL quite often; DefineEvil, TD, and Heri the Kitty just to name a few. I would play with y'all more if i wasn't so bad compared to level 30's.

If enough people are on, we can do premade 5's in blind or draft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 pm

All at the same time is a different story which is why i'm hoping having weekly tournaments will work better or atleast increase activity on the forum to help bring in more members to condone more casual premade 5's opposed to always having to plan them.
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 pm

Hopefully we get enough people for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:32 am

Definitely, think it will be a great first step in the right direction if successful at any amount, only thing i'm worried about atm is a lot of people have told me that they can confirm they'll be there but they are most likely going to be able to. Really can't do anything except try and recruit more people to get involved and play the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:33 am

Yeah, I posted on the forums again about the site. Hopefully we can get at least a few people.
Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 am

If your thread is long and detailed, you will. If it just seems like simple advertisement, you wont. Or they'll think the site has worms and malware in it.

If it's long and detailed and you got a nice thread explaining us, people will join and then even more will join if you bump it every day. I save my thread links in a notepad and bump them.

PoisonedPeace wrote:
Yeah, I posted on the forums again about the site. Hopefully we can get at least a few people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allgamerz.net
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 am

I know a common comment that i've seen on threads recruitting, typically bash on that you are a virus,keylogger,malware, etc or are wanting them to use their LoL account information for the forums because people typically reuse PW and usernames, idk why.
Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 am

Yeah, if we had something malicious to record account info, we could really fuck people up. Because lots of people here use their LoL username and prolly the same password.

Froggy knows how to do it. I don't because I don't know JAVA.

I can only do it in programs. But then you'd have to download something from me for it to work. AKA a keylogger.

I wouldn't ever allow that, though. It's not only a dick move, it's wrong.

Dr_Godlike wrote:
I know a common comment that i've seen on threads recruitting, typically bash on that you are a virus,keylogger,malware, etc or are wanting them to use their LoL account information for the forums because people typically reuse PW and usernames, idk why.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:48 am

Not only is it wrong but it's pointless, its only LoL
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 am

o.O thats crazy lol

I've never heard of that.

My account blows though so I'm not worried xD
Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:55 am

If the gift system is still there, it's not pointless. You hit the right account, you can send some shit to yours. They have a fail safe, though. You can only send 3 gifts a day.

But still, 3 legendarys is around $60.

Plus, you got some people out there that would spend all of your IP on tier one runes or something. Or spend your RP on 450 champs. That is pointless, but that would suck to whoever owned that account.

Or they could even go in a game to get you banned.

Sad part is, there is people out there that would take all that time to fuck someone over they don't even know that has done nothing to them.

Dr_Godlike wrote:
Not only is it wrong but it's pointless, its only LoL

Last edited by Ranik on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:56 am

I saw it on several of vizuals or ranik's threads before, probably doesnt happen that much in terms of stealing LoL information that way so people were most likely just wanting to bash it just to bash.

The malware/virus/keylogger wouldn't surprise me if it happened because LoL has a huge community and a lot of people are unsuspecting of it and take the bait so doesnt bother me as much if it means people are more careful though it does mean some people would be hesitant to check our website.

@Ranik, well i guess but why would you have your credit card linked to your account i mean that's just unsafe in general and i know it saves time if you do it a lot but seems like the time it takes to do it each time far outweights having to fix the economic mess if it does happen. Then the thing about IP, yea it sucks but it's hardly that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 am

You can gift RP as well, which can be $100 RP per gift. Thats $300 per day lol
Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:18 am

I didn't say anything about credit cards. I just said if you hit the right account that has RP on it, you can spend the RP and gift things to your account.

You can't link your credit card on League.

Dr_Godlike wrote:
I saw it on several of vizuals or ranik's threads before, probably doesnt happen that much in terms of stealing LoL information that way so people were most likely just wanting to bash it just to bash.

The malware/virus/keylogger wouldn't surprise me if it happened because LoL has a huge community and a lot of people are unsuspecting of it and take the bait so doesnt bother me as much if it means people are more careful though it does mean some people would be hesitant to check our website.

@Ranik, well i guess but why would you have your credit card linked to your account i mean that's just unsafe in general and i know it saves time if you do it a lot but seems like the time it takes to do it each time far outweights having to fix the economic mess if it does happen. Then the thing about IP, yea it sucks but it's hardly that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 am

Well as far as i'm aware most people dont have large amounts of RP on their account, at least i dont see a purpose to wanting to keep that much.
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 am

I had my card info saved on LoL..until today lol

Ranik wrote:
I didn't say anything about credit cards. I just said if you hit the right account that has RP on it, you can spend the RP and gift things to your account.

Back to top Go down
Ranik
Administrator
Administrator
Ranik

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 am

Really? That's a new one on me. Even though, I 99% of the time use PayPal. I've only used my credit card once and I didn't see a linking option.

I wouldn't link it anyway, fuck that.

PoisonedPeace wrote:
I had my card info saved on LoL..until today lol

Ranik wrote:

Back to top Go down
Dr_Godlike
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Dr_Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 am

For most situations, linking your credit card is a bad idea atleast 9 out of 10 times. Usually run into issues where you get hacked, account info gets leaked, things auto-renew when you dont want them to, you accidently buy something and it works cause its linked.
Back to top Go down
PoisonedPeace
Forum Beast
PoisonedPeace

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 am

Ive been using paypal, but I saw the other day that it saved my card info.

It saves it as a card profile? I didn't even know about it lol

It doesn't save the Cvc number. (Security code)

But that is only 3 digits for most cards.
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Forum Beast
Vizual

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:48 am

Oh right. I'm the noob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone at?!!?!?   Where is everyone at?!!?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone at?!!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Rules
Please remember to read the rules before posting on the forum.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allgamerz.net :: Off Topics :: General Talk-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com